Saturday, October 22, 2011

peyote stitch patterns - Paris


We were sitting on a boat-restaurant, docked on the Seine River near one of the many bridges of Paris. The rain ended and we were graced with the beautiful rainbow.

Paris.....


  • Paris Reflections peyote stitch beaded bracelet pattern now in my Etsy store; click Here.
  • Dome peyote stitch beaded bracelet pattern now in my Etsy store; click Here.

Coming Soon to my Etsy store: more Paris inspired peyote stitch beaded bracelet pattern

Check back often to either my Etsy store, or to this blog for updates related to my newly posted peyote stitch beaded bracelet patterns.

Thanks for stopping by... It's a beautiful fall day here in TN; I've been baking with pumpkin, cinnamon, and ginger..feels like fall!

If you are searching for beads, I highly recommend my source, About-Beads (non-compensated endorsement)

(and if you are hungry, here's the link to my baking blog:  http://www.bakingpictures.blogspot.com)

863

No comments:

Post a Comment