Thursday, July 28, 2011

peyote stitch Beading at the Beach

It's almost August, and it's hot in the South.   The mention of  the word "beach" sounds cool and refreshing.
During the middle of the day, when the sun is high and the air is hot, step indoors and devote a few relaxing hours to peyote stitching your bracelet from my newly posted Water Earth and Sky Peyote Stitch Beaded Bracelet Pattern. You can find the pattern in my Etsy store here.

Coming Soon to my Etsy store:  the complete series of 4 beach peyote stitch beaded bracelet patterns.

Check back often to either my Etsy store, or to this blog for updates related to my newly posted peyote stitch beaded bracelet patterns.

Thanks for stopping by...hoping your beads are not 'free-rolling' across the floor!



(and if you are hungry, here's the link to my baking blog:  http://www.bakingpictures.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment