Sunday, July 31, 2011

peyote stitch pattern Beach Series - Sunrise on the Beach

For those of us who are 'morning people,' sunrise at the beach is a favorite time of day.  I'll set an alarm just to rise before first light. 

This, third in the series of beach inspired peyote stitch beaded bracelet patterns, is the result of a walk at sunrise on the beach.  Take the walk, in your imagination, as you stitch this stunning, pastel toned bracelet.

Sunrise on the Beach is available now in my Etsy store.  You can find the link Here.

Coming Soon to my Etsy store:  the complete series of 4 beach peyote stitch beaded bracelet patterns.

Check back often to either my Etsy store, or to this blog for updates related to my newly posted peyote stitch beaded bracelet patterns.

Thanks for stopping by...Monday and a new week/opportunity is just hours away.!



(and if you are hungry, here's the link to my baking blog:  http://www.bakingpictures.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment