Friday, July 29, 2011

peyote stitch pattern Beach Series - Shell Rays

Peyote stitch beaded bracelet pattern # 2 in the "Beach Series" (consisting of 4 patterns) is now posted in my Etsy shop.

Shell Rays peyote stitch beaded bracelet pattern is a combination of curves and rays incorporating the colors of cocoa and coffee and pink mist.  You will find the soft, earth tone colors in this bracelet a suitable accessory for your wardrobe.

Coming Soon to my Etsy store:  the complete series of 4 beach peyote stitch beaded bracelet patterns.

Check back often to either my Etsy store, or to this blog for updates related to my newly posted peyote stitch beaded bracelet patterns.

Thanks for stopping by...I hope you have time to pick up a needle this weekend!



(and if you are hungry, here's the link to my baking blog:  http://www.bakingpictures.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment