Saturday, August 13, 2011

peyote stitch bracelet pattern - Shell Rays - my current project

The weekend is here and my beading tray is calling.

I love to photograph in the morning light; notice the sparkle of the beads.

Here's a peek at my work tray and pattern. The colorful tray makes me happy, even on cloudy days.
Click on the picture above and read the QR code with the free QR Reader on your smart phone.

This pattern is available for sale in my etsy store here.

Enjoy your weekend!  three beads on needle - stitch - three beads on needle - stitch - three......


Coming Soon to my Etsy store:  two Hotel del Coronado inspirations

Check back often to either my Etsy store, or to this blog for updates related to my newly posted peyote stitch beaded bracelet patterns.

Thanks for stopping by... 



(and if you are hungry, here's the link to my baking blog:  http://www.bakingpictures.blogspot.com)


No comments:

Post a Comment