Sunday, August 14, 2011

peyote stitch patterns - Playful Pink Floral

San Diego was a refreshing, cool break from the stifling Memphis heat and humidity.  A slow trip through the Comic-Con 2011 Convention area, then across the Bay Bridge to Coronado Island, and I found myself lunching under an umbrella and gazing over the Pacific.

Hotel del Coronado


My next series of peyote stitch beaded bracelet patterns was inspired by the architecture in this beautiful hotel.

The first in a series of two, Playful Pink Floral, is available now in my Etsy store.  You can find the pattern Here.

Update:  Burgundy Floral, the second design in this series, is now available in my Etsy store; find the pattern Here.

Coming Soon to my Etsy store: Austin Icons

Check back often to either my Etsy store, or to this blog for updates related to my newly posted peyote stitch beaded bracelet patterns.

Thanks for stopping by... mid August has arrived along with school and routine and schedules.



(and if you are hungry, here's the link to my baking blog:  http://www.bakingpictures.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment