Sunday, August 21, 2011

peyote stitch patterns - San Diego Hills

San Diego Dreaming -
Dreaming of 60 degree mornings after a summer of 100 degree days in Memphis....

Visiting the west coast and admiring the beautiful scenery inspired this peyote stitch beaded bracelet pattern series.

The first in the San Diego Dreaming series, San Diego Hills, is available now in my Etsy store.  You can find the pattern Here.

UPDATE:  Pacific Swirl is now available for purchase in my Etsy store.  You can find the link Here.
UPDATE:  Sunset San Diego is now available for purchase in my Etsy store.  You can find the link Here.
UPDATE:  Flowing Stream is now available for purchase in my Etsy store.  You can find the link Here

Coming Soon to my Etsy store: Fall

Check back often to either my Etsy store, or to this blog for updates related to my newly posted peyote stitch beaded bracelet patterns.

Thanks for stopping by... this week, the Gulf is just outside my door...paradise...

If you are searching for beads, I highly recommend my source, About-Beads (non-compensated endorsement)


(and if you are hungry, here's the link to my baking blog:  http://www.bakingpictures.blogspot.com)
644

No comments:

Post a Comment