Friday, August 26, 2011

peyote stitch pattern - Chromatic Color

Though the variety of bead colors is minimal in this trio of peyote stitch beaded bracelet patterns, the movement of the design demands attention.


Three patterns in the Chromatic Color series are available now in my Etsy store.
Blue Swirl can be found Here
Purple Rain cab be found Here
Raspberry Twist can be found Here

Coming Soon to my Etsy store: Brick and Mortar

Check back often to either my Etsy store, or to this blog for updates related to my newly posted peyote stitch beaded bracelet patterns.

Thanks for stopping by... tomorrow is my last full day at the beach...I'll miss the sunsets
...but my next adventure is planned, and you will surely see stunning peyote stitch beaded bracelet patterns afterwards

If you are searching for beads, I highly recommend my source, About-Beads (non-compensated endorsement)


(and if you are hungry, here's the link to my baking blog:  http://www.bakingpictures.blogspot.com)
726

No comments:

Post a Comment