Tuesday, August 30, 2011

peyote stitch pattern - Garden Path


The first pattern in the Brick and Mortar series is available now in my Etsy store.
Garden Path peyote stitch beaded bracelet pattern can be found Here

UPDATE:  Diamond peyote stitch beaded bracelet pattern can be found Here

Coming Soon to my Etsy store: more patterns in the Brick and Mortar series

Check back often to either my Etsy store, or to this blog for updates related to my newly posted peyote stitch beaded bracelet patterns.

Thanks for stopping by... a long weekend is just days away

If you are searching for beads, I highly recommend my source, About-Beads (non-compensated endorsement)

(and if you are hungry, here's the link to my baking blog:  http://www.bakingpictures.blogspot.com)
757 / 771

No comments:

Post a Comment