Friday, August 19, 2011

peyote stitch patterns - Austin Swing

My first sighting of the Austin icon was while exiting the Austin, TX airport.  Huge, colorful guitars stand like statues in an iron garden, greeting travelers from far and near.
I found myself searching for the icons throughout the city as I walked along the sidewalks and toured with the Austin Eats food tour (a MUST if you are in Austin!)

The first in a series of two, Austin Swing, is available now in my Etsy store.  You can find the pattern Here.

Update:  Austin Star is now available for sale in my Etsy store; you can find the pattern here.

Coming Soon to my Etsy store: San Diego Dreaming

Check back often to either my Etsy store, or to this blog for updates related to my newly posted peyote stitch beaded bracelet patterns.

Thanks for stopping by... next week promises to be a relaxing week; I hope to post often.

If you are searching for beads, I highly recommend my source, About-Beads (non-compensated recommendation)


(and if you are hungry, here's the link to my baking blog:  http://www.bakingpictures.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment