Saturday, August 6, 2011

peyote stitch pattern - Light and Shadow

I'm just not a water person.  I love the view of water from a high bridge.  I love the view at the beach, but I don't want to swim in the water. I don't want to be on a boat that floats in the water.  And, I definitely don't want to travel under the water.

But, most people in Mobile eventually find themselves in this tunnel - under the Bay.


Light and Shadow is available now in my Etsy store.  You can find the link Here.

Coming Soon to my Etsy store:  a collection of retro floral designs

Check back often to either my Etsy store, or to this blog for updates related to my newly posted peyote stitch beaded bracelet patterns.

Thanks for stopping by...the weekend is here! 



(and if you are hungry, here's the link to my baking blog:  http://www.bakingpictures.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment